sâmbătă, 18 decembrie 2010

darwinwiggett.com


The most common question I get about my photography is "What kind of camera do you use?" This question still throws me off-guard - I suppose it is like asking Rembrandt or Picaso what kind of paint brush they used, or asking Jimmy Page or Carlos Santana what kind of guitar they use. I am pretty sure that Jimmy Page still plays the same way whether he uses a Fender or a Martin or an Epiphone.
The one thing I do know is that if I shoot with a 4x5, a medium format film camera, a point-n-shoot digital or film camera, or a high end DSLR that my photos still end up all looking the same. I have not yet found a camera that improves my photography!! D'oh! Seems that the person behind the lens really has a lot to do with what the camera does - go figure eh?
If you must know I shoot with a variety of cameras but my workhorse is the Canon EOS-1ds Mark III. I also use a Canon Rebel XSi for backpacking and travels and a Canon G9 as my hip pocket, point-n-shoot camera.

darwinwiggett.com

Niciun comentariu: